3.11.13

sunday senses.



It's a bit late to be talking about ghosts anymore, but here are some from April, that I saw at Yale. I still wonder why they're there. It is such a beautiful school. I mean really, who could resist those cute little ghosts?

eating / brussels sprouts, and too much chocolate (despite the fact that I did not celebrate Halloween and was barely even aware of its existence.) strangely enough, I haven't yet had a trace of pumpkin or squash. I should probably get to that before the season's over.

smelling / I got another chapstick (I do sound a little chapstick obsessed, but in reality, I rarely even use it.) and it's grapefruit flavored, and it actually smells good. That's all.

anticipating / So on some whim, I've decided I want to learn calligraphy. I mean, I guess I've wanted to do it for a while, but I ordered a few nibs and ink online yesterday. I literally cannot wait. Could first-class shipping be any slower? (I'm also going to go crazy from the anticipation of college application decisions......)


1 comment:

  1. Hope college results go well for you! Coincidentally, I've recently decided to get into calligraphy as well. 'May the ink stay on the paper in fine flourishes and away from my fingers', I feel is going to be my motto for a while!

    ReplyDelete